Table of contents
About this book
The book unravels the mysteries of the Chinese school system to enable international scholars to better understand the logic of basic education in China. By collecting the latest, first-hand empirical data, it outlines a panoramic and vivid portrait of Chinese schools from principals’, teachers’, students’ and parents’ perspectives, including descriptions of their daily lives. It also interprets different stakeholders’ duties and explains the unique characteristics and operation model of Chinese schools.
It is of interest to all those who are concerned with the current situation and the future of the Chinese school system and basic education in China, especially international researchers, policymakers, and parents wanting to know what is really happening in schools.
Chinese school Basic education Principals of Chinese school Teachers of Chinese school Students of Chinese school Parents of Chinese school Education equity Quality of Chinese school Education management Education philosophy
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4011-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. and Higher Education Press 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-4010-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-4011-5
- Series Print ISSN 2366-1658
- Series Online ISSN 2366-1666
- Buy this book on publisher's site