Table of contents
About these proceedings
The Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Opto-Electronics and Applied Optics, OPTRONIX 2016 is an effort to promote and present the research works by scientists and researchers including students in India and abroad in the area of Green Photonics and other related areas as well as to raise awareness about the recent trends of research and development in the area of the related fields. The book has been organized in such a way that it will be easier for the readers to go through and find out the topic of their interests.
The first part includes the Keynote addresses by Rajesh Gupta, Department of Energy Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay; P.T. Ajith Kumar, President and Leading Scientist Light Logics Holography and Optics, Crescent Hill, Trivandrum, Kerala; and K.K. Ghosh, Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata, India.
The second part focuses on the Plenary and Invited Talks given by eminent scientists namely, Vasudevan Lakshminarayanan, University of Waterloo, Canada; Motoharu Fujigaki, University of Fukuii, Japan; Takeo Sasaki, Tokyo University of Science, Japan; Kehar Singh, Former Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India; Rajpal S. Sirohi, Tezpur University, India; Ajoy Kumar Chakraborty, Institute of Engineering & Management, India; Lakshminarayan Hazra, Emeritus Professor, Calcutta University, India; S.K. Bhadra, Emeritus Scientist, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, India; Partha Roy Chaudhuri, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India; Navin Nishchal, Indian Institute of Technology, Patna, India; Tarun Kumar Gangopadhyay, CSIR-Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute, India; Samudra Roy, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India; Kamakhya Ghatak, University of Engineering & Management, India.
The subsequent parts focus on contributory papers in : Green Photonics; Fibre and Integrated Optics; Lasers, Interferometry; Optical Communication and Networks; Optical and Digital Data and Image Processing; Opto-Electronic Devices, Terahertz Technology; Nano-Photonics, Bio-Photonics, Bio-Medical Optics; Lasers, Quantum Optics and Information Technology; E. M. Radiation Theory and Antenna; Cryptography; Quantum and Non-Linear Optics, Opto-Electronic Devices; Non-Linear Waveguides; Micro-Electronics and VLSI; Interdisciplinary.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Advances in Optical Science and Engineering
- Book Subtitle Proceedings of the Third International Conference, OPTRONIX 2016
Haricharan Singh Reehal
- Series Title Springer Proceedings in Physics
- Series Abbreviated Title Springer Proceedings Phys.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-3908-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-10-3907-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-10-9994-6
- eBook ISBN 978-981-10-3908-9
- Series ISSN 0930-8989
- Series E-ISSN 1867-4941
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XLIII, 689
- Number of Illustrations 429 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Optics, Lasers, Photonics, Optical Devices
- Buy this book on publisher's site