About this book
This book presents the history of HIV/AIDS in China, which over the last three decades has been a gripping tale of exclusion and fear, and then, by turns, of involuntary tragedy, cautious experimentation and finally vigorous response. It discusses the occurrence, development and epidemic studies and also introduces China’s policies and measures to conquer this epidemic, offering readers valuable insights into China’s approach to prevention in this field.
Dr. Zunyou Wu is the Director of the National Center for AIDS/STD Control and Prevention, Chinese Center for Disease Control, Beijing, China.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-3746-7
- Copyright Information People's Medical Publishing House Co. Ltd. and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-3745-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-3746-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site