Table of contents
About this book
A critical issue in higher education is the effective implementation of assessment with the core purpose of promoting productive student learning. This edited collection provides a state-of-the-art discussion of recent, cutting-edge work into assessment for learning in higher education. It introduces a new theme of scaling up, which will be welcomed by theorists, researchers, curriculum leaders and university teachers, and showcases the work of leading figures from Australia, England, continental Europe and Hong Kong.
The work illuminates four key elements: (1) Enabling assessment change; (2) Assessment for learning strategies and implementation; (3) Feedback for learning; (4) Using technology to facilitate assessment for learning. Solidly research-based and carrying important implications for enhanced practice in assessment for learning at the university level, it is a must read for academic developers, researchers, university teachers, academic leaders and all those interested in assessment matters.
Feedback for learning Innovative assessment Technology-enhanced assessment assessment for learning assessment in higher education e-assessment learning-oriented assessment
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-3045-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Education Education (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-3043-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-3045-1
- Series Print ISSN 2198-2643
- Series Online ISSN 2198-2651
- Buy this book on publisher's site