About this book
This book analyzes policy-making and implementation in Indonesia. Conducted at the School of Government and Public Policy (Indonesia), the research presented here provides original insights into the country’s public policy processes by exploring the conditions on the ground that shape implementation.
The studies brought together in this volume are based on fieldwork involving interviews with various stakeholders, first-hand observations, and the collection of original documents and data. They address policy issues ranging from health insurance, district recruitment, community empowerment, and solid waste management, to tourism and the status of refugees. The result is a wealth of case-study data on policy implementation experiences in Indonesia that will benefit students, academics and practitioners alike.
Education Policy in Indonesia Policy Making in Indonesia Policy implementation in Indonesia Health Insurance in Indonesia District and Ward Recruitment in Jakarta Community Empowerment in Bekasi Solid Waste Management in Jakarta Solid Waste Management in Surabaya Tourism Development in West Nusa Tenggara East Timorese Refugees in East Nusa Tenggara
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-2242-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-2241-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-2242-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site