Table of contents
About this book
This thesis introduces novel and significant results regarding the analysis and synthesis of positive systems, especially under l1 and L1 performance. It describes stability analysis, controller synthesis, and bounding positivity-preserving observer and filtering design for a variety of both discrete and continuous positive systems.
It subsequently derives computationally efficient solutions based on linear programming in terms of matrix inequalities, as well as a number of analytical solutions obtained for special cases. The thesis applies a range of novel approaches and fundamental techniques to the further study of positive systems, thus contributing significantly to the theory of positive systems, a “hot topic” in the field of control.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-2227-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-2226-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-2227-2
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5053
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5061
- Buy this book on publisher's site