About these proceedings
This book gathers the proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Coal Combustion. The contributions reflect the latest research on coal quality and combustion, techniques for pulverized coal combustion and fluidized bed combustion, special issues regarding CO2 capture (CCS), industrial applications, etc. – aspects that are of great importance in promoting academic communications between related areas and the technical development of coal-related fields.
The International Symposium on Coal Combustion (ISCC), sponsored and organized by Tsinghua University since 1987, has established itself as an important platform allowing scientists and engineers to exchange information and ideas on the science and technology of coal combustion and related issues, and to forge new partnerships in the growing Chinese market. Researchers in the fields of clean coal combustion, carbon dioxide capture and storage, coal chemical engineering, energy engineering, etc. will greatly benefit from this book.
Guangxi YUE, professor of the Department of Thermal Engineering in Tsinghua University, Beijing China, and a member of Chinese Academy of Engineering(CAE). Shuiqing LI, professor of the Department of Thermal Engineering in Tsinghua University, Beijing China.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Clean Coal Technology and Sustainable Development
- Book Subtitle Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Coal Combustion
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-2023-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore and Tsinghua University Press 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-10-2022-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-10-9506-1
- eBook ISBN 978-981-10-2023-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 650
- Number of Illustrations 200 b/w illustrations, 399 illustrations in colour
- Additional Information Jointly published with Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, China
Fossil Fuels (incl. Carbon Capture)
- Buy this book on publisher's site