About this book
The twenty-second volume of GI Surgery Annual covers a gamut of topics from oesophageal adenocarcinoma, to motility disorders of the colon and rectum, mesenteric tumours as well as the contemporary technique of ALPPS, acute portal vein thrombosis and small for size syndrome in live donor liver transplant.
The chapter on advances in gastrointestinal surgery as every year reviews the important new information in the field in an easy to understand manner.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-2010-0
- Copyright Information T.K. Chattopadhyay 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-2009-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-2010-0
- Series Print ISSN 2367-3435
- Series Online ISSN 2367-3443
- Buy this book on publisher's site