About this book
This book describes grouping detection and initiation; group initiation algorithm based on geometry center; data association and track continuity; as well as separate-detection and situation cognition for group-target. It specifies the tracking of the target in different quantities and densities. At the same time, it integrates cognition into the application.
Group-target Tracking is designed as a book for advanced-level students and researchers in the area of radar systems, information fusion of multi-sensors and electronic countermeasures. It is also a valuable reference resource for professionals working in this field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-1888-6
- Copyright Information National Defense Industry Press and Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-1886-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-1888-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site