Table of contents
About this book
This book brings together the state of the art and current debates in the field of formative research, and examines many of the innovative methods largely overlooked in the available literature. Further, it extends the use of formative research methods in social marketing beyond surveys and focus groups.
The book addresses the needs of social marketing academics and practitioners alike by providing a robust and critical academic discussion of cutting-edge research methods, while demonstrating at the same time how each respective method can help us arrive at a deeper understanding of the issues that social marketing interventions are seeking to remedy.Each chapter includes a scholarly discussion of an innovative research method, a short case study showing that method in use, a list of relevant internet resources, and four to six key readings for those interested in extending their understanding of the method.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-1829-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-1827-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-1829-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site