About this book
This book on rheumatology in children is intended to be a handy tool for all professionals interested in this field. It is divided into five sections: General considerations, arthritic problems, connective tissue diseases, systemic vasculitides and finally a section that covers miscellaneous issues such as Immunodeficiencies, bone heath and uveitis.
The book has an easy format with each chapter having one or more clinicalvignettes at the start of the chapter. In addition each chapter outlines the learning objectives and key take home messages. At the end of each section a collection of cases to highlight important issues in the clinic are included. The colorful charts, pictures and tables make reading this book an easy task.
The authors are leading experts in their fields working at best practices centers globally to provide the reader with state-of-the-art information.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Pediatric Rheumatology
- Book Subtitle A Clinical Viewpoint
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-1750-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-10-1749-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-10-9439-2
- eBook ISBN 978-981-10-1750-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 640
- Number of Illustrations 39 b/w illustrations, 130 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site