Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume presents selected papers from prominent researchers participating in the 11th International Conference on Future Information Technology and the 10th International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, Beijing, China, April 20-22, 2016.
These large international conferences provided an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the fields of multimedia technology and ubiquitous engineering including new models and systems and novel applications associated with the utilization and acceptance of ubiquitous computing devices and systems. The contributions contained in this book also provide more information about digital and multimedia convergence, intelligent applications, embedded systems, mobile and wireless communications, bio-inspired computing, grid and cloud computing, the semantic web, user experience and HCI, security and trust computing.
This book describes the state of the art in multimedia and ubiquitous engineering, and future IT models and their applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-1536-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-1535-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-1536-6
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- About this book