About this book
This book develops a set of reference methods capable of modeling uncertainties existing in membership functions, and analyzing and synthesizing the interval type-2 fuzzy systems with desired performances. It also provides numerous simulation results for various examples, which fill certain gaps in this area of research and may serve as benchmark solutions for the readers.
Interval type-2 T-S fuzzy models provide a convenient and flexible method for analysis and synthesis of complex nonlinear systems with uncertainties.
interval type-2 fuzzy sets TS fuzzy systems uncertainty fuzzy control fuzzy filtering fault detection tracking control model reduction optimal control
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-0593-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-0592-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-0593-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site