About this book
This book is based on the project “Development and Validation of High Resolution Climate System Models” with the support of the National Key Basic Research Project under grant No. 2010CB951900. It demonstrates the major advances in the development of new, dynamical Atmospheric General Circulation Model (AGCM) and Ocean General Circulation Model (OGCM) cores that are suitable for high resolution modeling, the improvement of model physics, and the design of a flexible, multi-model ensemble coupling framework. It is a useful reference for graduate students, researchers and professionals working in the related areas of climate modeling and climate change.
Prof. Rucong Yu works at the China Meteorological Administration; Prof. Tianjun Zhou works at LASG, the Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Tongwen Wu works at Beijing Climate Center, China Meteorological Administration; Associate Prof. Wei Xue works at the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University; Prof. Guangqing Zhou works at the Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP), Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-0033-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-0031-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-0033-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site