Table of contents
About this book
The main outcomes of RILEM TC-226-CNM are summarized in this book. Key input was provided by researchers from countries that are main contributors in the R&D, design, construction, operation, and regulation of waste nuclear reinforced concrete facilities.
Nuclear power plants and many of the facilities and structures used for the management of radioactive waste materials generated by the fuel cycle use concrete in their construction. RILEM TC 226 CNM covered several areas including functional and performance requirements for concrete structures; degradation processes; phenomenological modelling, field experiences, tests approaches, instrumentation and monitoring methods dedicated to performance assessments; service-life models; aging Management of Nuclear Power Plants, repair techniques; codes and standards specific to radioactive waste facilities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-024-0904-8
- Copyright Information RILEM 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-94-024-0903-1
- Online ISBN 978-94-024-0904-8
- Series Print ISSN 2213-204X
- Series Online ISSN 2213-2031
- Buy this book on publisher's site