About this book
This volume continues the series of books on “Plant Pathology in the 21st Century”, and contains the papers given at the 10th International Congress of Plant Pathology (ICPP 2013) held in Beijing, August 25-30, 2013 concerning seed health.
Many pathogens are transmitted throughout infected seeds and propagation material .The fact that propagation material production is very much concentrated in few establishments, favors the quick spread of new diseases throughout seed commercialization. This phenomenon is very much accelerated in a globalized system.
The book covers case studies of contamination, aspects of detection and diagnosis as well as disease management strategies, with special emphasis towards seed treatments with unconventional products.
This book will be useful for all plant pathologists as well as students in advanced courses.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-9389-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-94-017-9388-9
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-9389-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site