About this book
Mitochondria: The anti-cancer target for the third millennium is a collection of up-to-date contributions investigating the role of these organelles in human pathology, in particular cancer.
Written by experts in the area of mitochondrial research, this book covers topics ranging from the basic science of the role of mitochondria in cellular homeostasis to more focused topics on the interaction with drugs, emerging targets in pathology and platforms for the development of novel drugs.
The book will appeal to researchers interested in the role of mitochondria in pathology and in the latest discoveries in this area of research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-8984-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-94-017-8983-7
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-8984-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site