Table of contents
About this book
This book is dedicated to Dr. Philip A. Schwartzkroin. The book has a novel format because it is not intended to be a set of reviews. Instead, it is an effort to explore important topics in the epilepsy research field. Because articles are written by leaders in the field who have years of experience, and individuals with diverse expertise, articles are likely to have a long-lasting impact and be relevant for both epileptologists and neuroscientists. Authors address topics that are important, unresolved questions in the field of epilepsy research, drawing on available data from both the bench and the clinic to support their points. A given topic is addressed by one or more authors, each writing from his/her own unique perspective.
For all of the individuals who have been trained or worked with Philip Schwartzkroin in the past, and/or have appreciated his contributions to the epilepsy field, this volume is an excellent way to celebrate his achievements and look to the ways they have moved the field forward, and continue to stimulate its growth.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-8914-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-94-017-8913-4
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-8914-1
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site