About this book
Technological advances in the field of materials, devices, circuits, and systems began by the discovery of new properties of objects, or the entrepreneurship with the applications of unique or practical concepts for commercial goods. To implement products using these findings and challenges textbook knowledge is usually sufficient. Semiconductor Technologies in the Era of Electronics therefore does not aim to look deeper in certain areas but it offers a broad and comprehensive overview of the field to:
- Experts of specific knowledge who want to expand the overall understanding to different areas
- Persons who wish to understand the principle of electronic devices often seen in everyday life
- Entrepreneurs interested in the innovations and changes of semiconductor technologies and overall electronics industry.
A profound and theoretical approach is therefore used and special cases essential to understanding these important concept are presented.
- Book Title Semiconductor Technologies in the Era of Electronics
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect. Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-8768-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-94-017-8767-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-94-017-7916-6
- eBook ISBN 978-94-017-8768-0
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VII, 149
- Number of Illustrations 98 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Circuits and Systems
Electronic Circuits and Devices
- Buy this book on publisher's site