Table of contents
About this book
This book presents the most relevant and recent results in the study of “Nanoelectromagnetics”, a recently born fascinating research discipline, whose popularity is fast arising with the intensive penetration of nanotechnology in the world of electronics applications.
Studying nanoelectromagnetics means describing the interaction between electromagnetic radiation and quantum mechanical low-dimensional systems: this requires a full interdisciplinary approach, the reason why this book hosts contributions from the fields of fundamental and applied electromagnetics, of chemistry and technology of nanostructures and nanocomposites, of physics of nano-structures systems, etc.
The book is aimed at providing the reader with the state of the art in Nanoelectromagnetics, from theoretical modelling to experimental characterization, from design to synthesis, from DC to microwave and terahertz applications, from the study of fundamental material properties to the analysis of complex systems and devices, from commercial thin-film coatings to metamaterials to circuit components and nanodevices.The book is intended as a reference in advanced courses for graduate students and as a guide for researchers and industrial professionals involved in nanoelectronics and nanophotonics applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-7478-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-94-017-7476-5
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-7478-9
- Series Print ISSN 1874-6500
- Series Online ISSN 1874-6535
- Buy this book on publisher's site