About this book
This volume gives a comprehensive overview of wilderness mapping, and in doing so covers the conceptual and philosophical foundations, techniques and methodological approaches, and applications at a variety of spatial scales.
The Editors have brought together a range of contributors who are both experts in their field and cutting-edge thinkers in the wilderness and spatial mapping domain. Spatial information technology and mapping science is a rapidly expanding and a developing field and so it is expected to be able to add to this volume in the future.
This book provides a record of the "state of the art" and will enable the reader to follow this lead and map his/her own wilderness.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-7399-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-94-017-7397-3
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-7399-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Consumer Packaged Goods