Table of contents
About this book
Barrett's Esophagus gives an extensive overview written by the world's leading experts covering the epidemiology, gastroenterology and surgery, as well as the molecular basis of:
- the precursor lesions leading to the development of Barrett's epithelium;
- the unique characteristics of Barrett's esophagus;
- the consequences of malignant degeneration, i.e. adenocarcinoma.
All aspects in terms of diagnosis, secondary prevention, multimodality, medical and surgical treatment are elucidated.
Staging carcinoma classification endoscopy histopathology surgery
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-0829-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2001
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-5860-7
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-0829-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site