Table of contents
Effects of Human Impacts & Fisheries Management
Migration & Habitat Utilization
Methodology and New Technology
About this book
This volume provides a selection of the most significant papers presented at the Fourth Conference on Fish Telemetry in Europe, in Trondheim, Norway, in 2001. Papers are focused on migratory patterns and habitat utilisation, social behaviour, physiological ecology, fisheries management, effects of human impact on fish populations, aquaculture and methodology, and new technology.
This book is aimed at scientists and engineers actively involved in aquatic telemetry projects, aquatic biologists (marine and freshwater), fisheries biologists and managers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-0771-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2002
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-6124-9
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-0771-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site