Table of contents
About this book
- What have been the visions and objectives for European integration in the last decades?
- How to describe European Union as a political entity and a legal system?
- What is the relationship between legal certainty, rule of law, various general principles and human rights?
- What is the core of legal certainty on the basis of the case study?
- What kind of legal arguments and patterns of justification are there from a comparative perspective?
- How has the term 'legal certainty' been defined in the Nordic legal theory?
- How predictable and acceptable are the interpretations of the European Court of Justice - is it "running wild"?
- Book Title The Principle of Legal Certainty in EC Law
- Series Title Law and Philosophy Library
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-0353-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4020-1217-4
- Softcover ISBN 978-90-481-6264-2
- eBook ISBN 978-94-017-0353-6
- Series ISSN 1572-4395
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages LXXVI, 401
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Philosophy of Law
Public International Law
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors