About this book
How we see the world - our attitudes and assumptions about it - profoundly affects the way we deal with it. This book is written by an interdisciplinary team of ecologists, nature conservationists and environmental philosophers. It seeks to make the connection between the theoretical approaches to the valuation of the natural world and how these work in practice.
biodiversity ecology environment lake nature conservation
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Ecologists and Ethical Judgements
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-011-6965-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 1996
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN 978-0-412-70980-7
- eBook ISBN 978-94-011-6965-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages , 184
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site
I warmly commend this book... Plant Talk.