About this book
This is the first book to deal specifically with the procedures used in the analysis of structural relationships and the determination of structural successions in complexly deformed rocks such as migmatites and gneisses.The establishment of structural successions enables:
With its new approach, and the use of practical field examples from various parts of the world, this highly illustrated work will form an invaluable reference resource for postgraduates, lecturers and researchers in the structural and isotope geology of high-grade metamorphic terranes, as well as for exploration and survey geologists working in the field.
Dr Alaric M. Hopgood who holds an Honorary Readership at the University of St Andrews, Scotland, was a Reader in the Department of Geology there until 1995.
- Book Title Determination of Structural Successions in Migmatites and Gneisses
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-011-4427-8
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 1999
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-412-75800-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-94-010-5902-2
- eBook ISBN 978-94-011-4427-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXVII, 346
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site