Table of contents
About this book
Epitaxial growth lies at the heart of a wide range of industrial and technological applications. Recent breakthroughs, experimental and theoretical, allow actual atom-by-atom manipulation and an understanding of such processes, opening up a totally new area of unprecedented nanostructuring.
The contributions to Atomistic Aspects of Epitaxial Growth are divided into five main sections, taking the reader from the atomistic details of surface diffusion to the macroscopic description of epitaxial systems. many of the papers contain substantial background material on theoretical and experimental methods, making the book suitable for both graduate students as a supplementary text in a course on epitaxial phenomena, and for professionals in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-010-0391-9
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-0675-3
- Online ISBN 978-94-010-0391-9
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2609
- Buy this book on publisher's site