About this book
Green analytical chemistry research calls for the use of green solvents and characterization techniques that can be used for the separation, identification and purification of organic and inorganic analytes. This book presents a unified outlook on counter-current, ion size exclusion, supercritical fluids, high-performance thin layers, and gas and size exclusion chromatographic techniques used for the separation and purification of organic and inorganic analytes. It also describes a number of green techniques, green sample preparation methods and optimization of solvent consumption in the chromatographic analysis of organic and inorganic analytes.
This book offers a valuable resource not only for learners, but also for more experienced chromatographers, conveying a deeper understanding of green chromatographic techniques, green solvents and preparation methods.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-7735-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-7734-7
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-7735-4
- About this book