Table of contents
About these proceedings
Chemistry: The Key to our Sustainable Future is a collection of selected contributed papers by participants of the International Conference on Pure and Applied Chemistry (ICPAC 2012) on the theme of “Chemistry: The Key for our Future” held in Mauritius in July 2012.
In light of the significant contribution of chemistry to benefit of mankind, this book is a collection of recent results generated from research in chemistry and interdisciplinary areas. It covers topics ranging from nanotechnology, natural product chemistry to analytical and environmental chemistry.
Chemistry: The Key to our Sustainable Future is written for graduates, postgraduates, researchers in industry and academia who have an interest in the fields ranging from fundamental to applied chemistry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-7389-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-7388-2
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-7389-9
- About this book