Table of contents
About this book
This book features 35 of the best papers from the 9th European Science Education Research Association Conference, ESERA 2011, held in Lyon, France, September 5th-9th 2011. The ESERA international conference featured some 1,200 participants from Africa, Asia, Australia, and Europe as well as North and South America offering insight into the field at the end of the first decade of the 21st century.
This book presents studies that represent the current orientations of research in science education and includes studies in different educational traditions from around the world. It is organized into six parts around the three poles of science education (content, students, teachers) and their interrelations: after a general presentation of the volume (first part), the second part concerns SSI (Socio- Scientific Issues) dealing with new types of content, the third the teachers, the fourth the students, the fifth the relationships between teaching and learning, and the sixth the teaching resources and the curricula.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-7281-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-7280-9
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-7281-6
- Series Print ISSN 2213-3623
- Series Online ISSN 2213-3631
- Buy this book on publisher's site