Table of contents
About this book
This is a multi-author book on hilar cholangiocarcinoma, written by an international team of world-renowned experts covering topics in their respective areas of expertise. There are altogether 71 authors from 14 countries/regions, mainly Argentina, Australia, China, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
This book aims to provide an up-to-date, fully referenced text that is as succinct as possible, but as comprehensive as necessary, addressing all topics in hilar cholangiocarcinoma. It provides the latest findings in the rapidly advancing field of hilar cholangiocarcinoma. Controversial aspects are discussed by highly regarded authorities who look at the problem from different perspectives. A helpful list of references is included at the end of each chapter. The extensive use of diagrams, figures and tables makes the text easy to read.
This book is primarily intended for clinicians and researchers who are interested in hilar cholangiocarcinoma, including liver surgeons, hepatologists, interventional and diagnostic radiologists, and basic researchers. General physicians, general surgeons, trainees, epidemiologists, hospital administrators, pathologists and instrument manufacturers will also find this book to be a valuable reference work.
Editor Lau is currently a Professor of Surgery at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, and an Academician of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Hilar Cholangiocarcinoma
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-6473-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht and People's Medical Publishing House 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-94-007-6472-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-94-017-8171-8
- eBook ISBN 978-94-007-6473-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 325
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Additional Information Jointly published with People's Medical Publishing House
- Buy this book on publisher's site
From the reviews:“The purpose is to provide a reference to surgeons who are treating patients with hilar cholangiocarcinoma and to provide up-to-date information and data for all healthcare providers who treat patients with this disease. The audience includes any healthcare providers who encounter patients with hilar cholangiocarcinoma, from fellows in surgical training and attending surgeons to radiologists, pathologists, and oncologists. … This is an excellent comprehensive resource of references.” (James J. Mezhir, Doody’s Book Reviews, March, 2014)