Table of contents
About this book
Renewable energy systems are playing an important role in the current discourse on energy security and sustainability. Scientific, engineering and economic solutions are adopted, and there is a constant effort to understand mechanisms and options to allow a faster penetration of renewable systems in the current energy mix and energy market.
Readers of this book will have access to information, engineering design and economic solutions for harvesting local and regional energy potential by means of solar, wind, hydro resources.
It will enable graduate students, researchers, promoters of sustainable energy technologies,consulting engineering experts, knowledgeable public to understand the solutions, methods, and techniques suitable for different phases of design and implementation of a large selection of renewable energy technologies, and to identify their sustainability in application and policy.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-4189-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-4188-1
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-4189-8
- Series Print ISSN 1566-0443
- Buy this book on publisher's site