Table of contents
About these proceedings
The 10th Urban Environment Symposium (10UES) was held on 9–11 June 2010 in Gothenburg, Sweden. UES aims at providing a forum on the science and practices required to support pathways to a positive and sustainable future in the urban environment. The UES series is run by Chalmers University of Technology within the Alliance for Global Sustainability (The AGS).
Papers by leading experts are presented in sections on Sustainable Urban Develoment and Urban Planning; Air Quality and Human Health; Urban Waters; and Urban Soil Contamination and Treatment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-2540-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-2539-3
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-2540-9
- Series Print ISSN 1571-4780
- Buy this book on publisher's site