About this book
This book presents the third volume of a complete development of the new structural classification of minerals, which is based on the internal crystal structure, and is therefore its natural classification. Because of the large domain of the mineral kingdom, this work is divided in three volumes, in which the minerals are ordered from the structurally simple to the more complex.
Audience: This work will be of particular interest to teachers and research workers of in mineralogy, and in inorganic crystal structures in academia.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-1056-6
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-94-010-3778-5
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-1056-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site