Table of contents
About this book
Embedded systems have an increasing importance in our everyday lives. The growing complexity of embedded systems and the emerging trend to interconnections between them lead to new challenges. Intelligent solutions are necessary to overcome these challenges and to provide reliable and secure systems to the customer under a strict time and financial budget.
Solutions on Embedded Systems documents results of several innovative approaches that provide intelligent solutions in embedded systems. The objective is to present mature approaches, to provide detailed information on the implementation and to discuss the results obtained.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Solutions on Embedded Systems
Natividad Martínez Madrid
Ralf E.D. Seepold
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect.Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-0638-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-94-007-0637-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-94-007-3588-0
- eBook ISBN 978-94-007-0638-5
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 314
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Electronics and Microelectronics, Instrumentation
- Buy this book on publisher's site