About this book
Mathematics and Topology of Fullerenes presents a comprehensive overview of scientific and technical innovations in theoretical and experimental studies. Topics included in this multi-author volume include: Clar structures for conjugated nanostructures; counting polynomials of fullerenes; topological indices of fullerenes; the wiener index of nanotubes; toroidal fullerenes and nanostars; C60 Structural relatives: a topological study; local combinatorial characterization of fullerenes; computation of selected topological indices of C60 and C80 Fullerenes via the Gap Program; 4valent- analogues of fullerenes; a detailed atlas of Kekule structures of C60.
This multi-author volume is targeted at advanced graduates and researchers working in carbon materials, chemistry and physics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-0221-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-0220-2
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-0221-9
- Series Print ISSN 1875-0745
- Series Online ISSN 1875-0737
- About this book