About this book
IT securiteers - The human and technical dimension working for the organisation.
Current corporate governance regulations and international standards lead many organisations, big and small, to the creation of an information technology (IT) security function in their organisational chart or to the acquisition of services from the IT security industry.
More often than desired, these teams are only useful for companies’ executives to tick the corresponding box in a certification process, be it ISO, ITIL, PCI, etc. Many IT security teams do not provide business value to their company. They fail to really protect the organisation from the increasing number of threats targeting its information systems.
IT Security Management provides an insight into how to create and grow a team of passionate IT security professionals. We will call them “securiteers”. They will add value to the business, improving the information security stance of organisations.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-8882-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-8881-9
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-8882-6
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site