Table of contents
About this book
A large international conference in Electronic Engineering and Computing Technology was just held in London, July 1-3, 2009, under the World Congress on Engineering (WCE 2009). The WCE 2009 is organized by the International Association of Engineers (IAENG), with congress details available at: http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2009. IAENG is a non-profit international association for the engineers and the computer scientists, which was found originally in 1968. There have been more than eight hundred manuscript submissions for the WCE 2009.
Electronic Engineering and Computing Technology contains sixty-one revised and extended research articles written by prominent researchers participating in the conference. Topics covered include Control Engineering, Network Management, Wireless Networks, Biotechnology, Signal Processing, Computational Intelligence, Computational Statistics, Internet Computing, High Performance Computing, and industrial applications. Electronic Engineering and Computing Technology will offer the state of art of tremendous advances in electronic engineering and computing technology and also serve as an excellent reference work for researchers and graduate students working with/on electronic engineering and computing technology.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Electronic Engineering and Computing Technology
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect.Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-8776-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-90-481-8775-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-94-007-3238-4
- eBook ISBN 978-90-481-8776-8
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 500
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Electronics and Microelectronics, Instrumentation
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site