About this book
This introductory text treats the following subjects: the basic characteristics of industrial robot mechanisms; the pose and movement of an object, which are described by homogenous transformation matrices; a geometric model of robot mechanism; a short introduction into kinematics and dynamics of robots; robot sensors and the planning of robot trajectories; basic control schemes resulting in either desired end-effector trajectory or force; robot grippers and feeding devices, which are described together with the basics of robot vision; the planning of robot assembly; and finally, robot standards and safety are briefly dealt with. The book concludes with a glossary in English, French and German.
This volume is supplementary reading for courses in robotics or industrial robotics and requires minimal knowledge of physics and mathematics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-3776-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-3775-6
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-3776-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site