Table of contents
About this book
In recent years fractional calculus has played an important role in various fields such as mechanics, electricity, chemistry, biology, economics, modeling, identification, control theory and signal processing. The scope of this book is to present the state of the art in the study of fractional systems and the application of fractional differentiation. Furthermore, the manufacture of nanowires is important for the design of nanosensors and the development of high-yield thin films is vital in procuring clean solar energy.
This wide range of applications is of interest to engineers, physicists and mathematicians.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-3293-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-3292-8
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-3293-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site