Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides an overview of recent advances in the ecology of various kinds of non-forested ecosystems (grasslands, deserts, and wetlands) on a variety of topics, including species diversity and the factors that control species diversity, impacts of disturbances (grazing, mowing, fire, flooding), establishment and reproduction ecology, and plant-plant interactions.
Previously published in Plant Ecology, Volume 201, No.2, 2009.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Herbaceous Plant Ecology
- Book Subtitle Recent Advances in Plant Ecology
Arnold van der Valk
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-2798-6
- Copyright Information Springer Netherlands 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-90-481-2797-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-94-007-9182-4
- eBook ISBN 978-90-481-2798-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VII, 367
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Additional Information Reprinted from Plant Ecology 201, No. 2, 2009.
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors