About this book
Dynamic Offset-Compensated CMOS Amplifiers describes the theory, design and realization of dynamic offset compensated CMOS amplifiers. It focuses on the design of general-purpose wide-band operational amplifiers and instrumentation amplifiers.
Two offset compensation techniques are described: auto-zeroing and chopping. Several topologies are discussed, with which these techniques can be used in the design of wide-band dynamic offset-compensated amplifiers. Four implementations are discussed in detail: two low-offset wide-band operational amplifiers, a low-offset instrumentation amplifier, and a low-offset current-sense amplifier, which can sense the current drawn from supply voltages up to 28V .
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-2756-6
- Copyright Information Springer Netherlands 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-2755-9
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-2756-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site