About this book
Now, based on the apoB algorithm, that is outlined and illustrated in this book, family physicians as well as cardiologists, endocrinologists and internists will be able to easily and accurately identify and treat these disorders.
The apoB dyslipoproteinemias are major common causes of vascular disease. But until now, accurate diagnosis has not been possible.
With just total cholesterol, triglycerides and apoB, all the apoB dyslipoproteinemias, with the exception of elevated Lp(a), can be identified using the apoB algorithm. The apoB app, which incorporates this algorithm, is available from both Apple and Android and is free.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-368-0980-1
- Copyright Information Bohn Stafleu van Loghum 2015
- Publisher Name Bohn Stafleu van Loghum, Houten
- eBook Packages Dutch language eBook collection
- Print ISBN 978-90-368-0979-5
- Online ISBN 978-90-368-0980-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site