Table of contents
About this book
The use of computational methods in statistics to face complex problems and highly dimensional data, as well as the widespread availability of computer technology, is no news. The range of applications, instead, is unprecedented.
As often occurs, new and complex data types require new strategies, demanding for the development of novel statistical methods and suggesting stimulating mathematical problems.
This book is addressed to researchers working at the forefront of the statistical analysis of complex systems and using computationally intensive statistical methods.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-2871-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Italia 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-2870-8
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-2871-5
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1968
- Buy this book on publisher's site