Table of contents
About this book
The foundation of the World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists came to light in September 1955 after informal meetings had commenced in 1951 to explore the possibilities of a world body in anesthesia. The aim was and is: to make available the highest standards of anesthesia, pain treatment and resuscitation to all peoples of the world.
Appreciative that some of the founders were still around, able and willing, the WFSA Executive Committee (1998) agreed to commission this 50 years commemorative book to be published and presented to the national member societies on the occasion of the World Congress of Anesthesiologists 2004 in Paris, France, where the idea of the establishment of WFSA was germinated.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists 50 Years
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-2133-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Italia, Milano 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN 978-88-470-0252-4
- eBook ISBN 978-88-470-2133-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 322
- Number of Illustrations 2 b/w illustrations, 427 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site