About this book
Recent developments in the field of percutaneous coronary intervention and encouraging data relating to feasibility and safety have led to a renewed interest in left main angioplasty. Interventional cardiologists are faced with the challenge represented by this complex subset of lesions.
The first part of this practical handbook specifically deals with the development of the anatomical classification and gives an overview of the frequency of different anatomic phenotypes. The second part provides a comprehensive knowledge on the techniques and approach to left main coronary artery disease and discuss the potential complications. The authors draw on their practical experience to look at expected or potential morbidity from percutaneous coronary intervention.
The aim of this book is to provide interventional cardiologists with useful tips and tricks for percutaneous coronary intervention of the left main coronary artery.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-1430-5
- Copyright Information Springer Milan 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-1429-9
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-1430-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site