Table of contents
About this book
Econophysicists have recently been quite successful in modelling and analysing various financial systems like trading, banking, stock and other markets. The statistical behaviour of the underlying networks in these systems have also been identified and characterised recently.
This book reviews the current econophysics researches in the structure and functioning of these complex financial network systems. Leading researchers in the respective fields will report on their recent researches and review on the contemporary developments. The book will also include the comments and debates on the latest issues arising out of these.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-0665-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Italia 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-0664-5
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-0665-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking