About this book
The complexity of elbow anatomy and function often leads to an adverse response to traumatic and inflammatory conditions. For this reason, many standard orthopaedic texts advise caution regarding the surgical management of traumatic and degenerative lesions.
The aim of this book is to didactically describe the different pathologies of the elbow and their surgical treatment, thus helping to reduce the incidence of complications such as stiff elbow, heterotypic bone and joint instability, and degenerative arthritis.
The volume, written by world-renowned elbow orthopaedic surgeons and enhanced by colour images and tables, will be warmly welcomed not only by practitioners, but also by students and medical residents.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-0591-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Italia 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-0317-0
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-0591-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site