Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book reviews the latest econophysics researches on the fluctuations in stock, forex and other markets. The statistical modeling of markets, using various agent-based game theoretical approaches, and their scaling analysis have been discussed.
The leading researchers in these fields have reported on their recent work and also reviewed the contemporary literature. Some historical perspectives as well as some comments and debates on recent issues in econophysics research have also been included.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-0502-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Italia 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-0501-3
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-0502-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Energy, Utilities & Environment