Table of contents
About this book
Thyroid cancer is the most common malignant endocrine tumour. The incidence of thyroid cancer has been increasing more rapidly than any other cancer in many of the cancer registries from different parts of the world.
Although the majority of thyroid cancers have an indolent biological behavior, different histological types have a diverse clinical behavior. Well-differentiated thyroid cancers have an excellent survival, whereas poorly differentiated and anaplastic thyroid cancers have a very poor outcome. This volume of Head and Neck Cancer Clinics addresses advances, controversies and state-of-the-art treatment recommendations of various types of thyroid cancers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-81-322-2434-1
- Copyright Information K. Alok Pathak, Richard W. Nason, Janice L. Pasieka, Rehan Kazi, Raghav C. Dwivedi 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New Delhi
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-81-322-2433-4
- Online ISBN 978-81-322-2434-1
- Series Print ISSN 2364-4060
- Series Online ISSN 2364-4079
- Buy this book on publisher's site